Thursday, January 7, 2010

I haven't listed this sorta thing in YEARS!


So the new year is upon us and I'm seeing New Years Resolutions EVERYWHERE!
I'm beginning to feel like the only person who doesn't partake.
The last time I think I made any sort of resolutions was perhaps 4 years ago?
Pretty sure I stopped bothering when I realised I didn't keep even one of my supposed resolutions and the only way to not fail is to not even go there.
But now I am curious. When trying to think of New Years Resolutions, what the hell is going to come out of me? I'll give it a try.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION 2010

1.Eat more vegetables
2.Stick to Vegetarianism
3.Get healthy........er
4.Be happy
5.And optimistic
6.Save a LOT of cash
7.Live off my own means without any help whatsoever from parentals
8.Make more contacts in the music biz
9.Learn more
10.Set myself up for 2011


 Not a big fan of putting it under the title of New Years Resolution because it just feels like it's meant to be broken. But that's ok. Can only let the year unfold. Fingers crossed it's a good one. 2009 really was a piece of shit.





2 comments:

  1. You forgot one resolution

    - Drink with that awesome Stephanie girl and follow her around giving her amazing compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm you're right!
    Although does calling you a dirty goat lover count as a compliment? I'm pretty sure you'd hear that a lot :)

    ReplyDelete